|Date Posted:||Wednesday, 14 March 2018|
- 1988 Yamaha SR400
- 17,650 km
- Nothing to spend. Just change any parts to suit your tastes and style or just get on and ride as is.
- The bike is now in the more stock styling (yellow tank), but sale will include all the caféd parts (black café racer-style): larger fibreglass tank, fibreglass rear fairing, clip-ons, alloy triple tree, café mirrors.
- The bike is in great condition. No leaks. No issues at all. Very easy to start (first or second kick), Mikuni 39 mm flat slide carb (makes engine more responsive, easy to start).
- Eligible for Club Permit Scheme.
- Optional: Bike can be sold with a Roadworthy Cert, if needed. Everything on the bike will pass a Roadworthy.
- Price: $5,500.
Happy to reduce the price a bit if you don’t want the extra café racer parts.
Contact: Shannon ‘Sam’ Dolan
Phone: 0403 873 687